Safety and Security
Surpassing NY Regulations
Your child’s safety and security are of the utmost importance to us and so we not only comply with the State of New York’s regulations for day care centers and preschools, but also strictly enforce our own child care safety policies:
- All employees are screened and cleared with the New York City Bureau of Day Care.
- All staff are certified in infant, toddler, nursery-school aged children, and adult CPR.
- Secure photo identification parent pick-up; if we are not familiar with a person picking up your child and we have no photo of that person on file, we reserve the right to refuse the release of your child to that person.
- Secured electronic access; our facilities are equipped with electronic surveillance cameras to allow the screening and admittance of all visitors.
- Our facilities are connected directly to the local fire departments through our Central Station Fire Alarm System.
What Our Families Are Saying
“Thank you once again for making my life as a working mom much easier by providing excellent service along with excellent staff.”
– Meri Triades